uniFLOW is truly a modular and scalable solution. The core server is available in four editions making it suitable for an organization of any size.
- uniFLOW Basic Office license, Workgroup, Business, Corporate, Enterprise Edition
The core basic office server includes the choice to activate any one of the modules listed below; all these modules are also available as additional modules:
- Secure Printing - Allows users to select and print their job from their own personal print queue using the control panel of the imageRUNNER
- Statistics - Generation of over 65 different usage reports; Crystal Reports is used as a standard statistical tool
- Desktop Accounting – Allows users to track printing from local desktop printers attached to Windows PCs
- Remote Print Server – Allows users to monitor and analyze printing and copying of remote locations
- Rules and Routing – Sends the job to an appropriate device based on pre-configurable rules, lowest costs and maximum speed
- Server Clustering (Except for Workgroup Edition) – Allows several uniFLOW servers to act as one virtual server on the network for High availability requirements
- Advanced Scanning – uniFLOW offers unprecedented document processing capabilities such as document separation, indexing, iHQC™ compression (resulting in significantly smaller file sizes while maintaining high quality), multi-lingual OCR, and much more. By virtue of design uniFLOW v5 allows customized scanning workflows to be constructed using simple building blocks
- Advanced Device Management – uniFLOW v5.1 introduces new capabilities for complete print infrastructure management by combining user based print management with device based print management into a single system. uniFLOW now incorporates powerful device meter and status information capture technology across multi-vendor device fleets
uniFLOW has a unique workflow that would be of interest to security conscious customers who would like to control information flow outside of their enterprise. The OCR technology built into uniFLOW v5 can now detect words specified by the customer to prevent restricted documents being sent from the MFP via email or other “Scan to” destinations.
Mobile Printing - uniFLOW v5.1 provides several different methods for users to submit jobs, including submission via email, uploading a job via a web browser and printing directly from an application using an Internet enabled driver. uniFLOW also supports direct printing from an iPhone® and iPad®.
Mobile Release - All of the print release capabilities within uniFLOW are seamlessly supported for mobile users. Mobile jobs can be released from any uniFLOW controlled printer via card access or pin code. In addition, the mobile device itself can also be used to control the release of the print jobs at the device. Via the uniFLOW mobile web browser page, users will be able to identify themselves, select a printer and then select which of their jobs to release.
Watch uniFLOW in action with the following video: