The PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers fantastic quality, versatility, and ease of use at an outstanding value. Print gorgeous, borderless1 photos at home up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print colour resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi2 and the heralded FINE ink cartridges.
Have all sorts of fun with your images by adding new Fun Filter Effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print. Print documents and web pages with crisp, clear text and vibrant colours. Speaking of web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX10 lets you easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout. You can even turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos.3
View beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically while enjoying a new way to load your genuine Canon ink and paper. Plus, have your images automatically corrected courtesy of Auto Photo Fix II.
Speed & Quality
Ease of Use
Speed & Quality
Terrific Resolution: This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for crisp text and one is a multi-colour cartridge for beautiful photos. Both are easy to use and replace.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast: Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 44 seconds.4
Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 8.4 images per minute (ipm) for black and 4.8 images per minute (ipm) for colour.6
ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.5
Ease of Use
Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints.3
Fun Filter Effects: Have all sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
Fast Front: A new, convenient way to load your PIXMA printer with genuine Canon FINE ink cartridges and paper so you're ready to print as fast as ever.
Easy-WebPrint EX: Easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout.
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct colour cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Auto Document Fix: Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that's easy to read, and pictures will maintain colour tone and contrast.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original being scanned, then scans and saves with the suitable settings.
7 Segment LED: Easily set number of copies and view printer job status.
Quick Start: After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
Beautiful & Borderless: Print photo lab quality from 4" x 6" up to 8.5" x 11."1
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.8
Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MG2120 Printer Driver
Full HD Movie Print3
MP Navigator EX
Solution Menu EX
Dimension (W x D x H)
12.0" W x 17.7"L x 6.0" H
1- year limited warranty11
What's in the Box
PIXMA MG2120 Inkjet Photo All-In-One
Cross Sell Sheet
Important Information Sheet
Safety Environment Information
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
CL-241 Color Cartridge
PP-201 Photo Paper Glossy II (5 Sheets)
1. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
2. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
3. Full HD Movie Print allows printing from HD or Full HD "MOV" movie files created by Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Print quality is determined by video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
4. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
5. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
6. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
7. USB flash memory with security enabled may not be used. Requires an extension cable if cannot be attached.
8. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set.
9. System requirements vary by application.
10. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v.10.5 - 10.6.x
11. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.