The PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility and ease to your home office. This begins with built-in Wi-Fi®1 for printing and scanning anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices.2 It also includes AirPrint3, which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder speeds up copying and faxing capabilities, while the FastFront system makes changing ink and paper easy and convenient. With Easy WebPrint EX4 you can easily collect and combine, multiple web pages to create and print your own layout.
4800 x 1200 maximum colour resolution5 and the FINE Cartridge System means superb business document printing and efficiency while built-in imaging technology insures the integrity of originals are preserved with each copy and scan.
The PIXMA MX452 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print beautiful, borderless6 photo lab quality photos up to 8.5" x 11" in size. My Image Garden7 software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more.
The PIXMA MX452 delivers the business imaging quality and versatile solutions that can assist you in bringing your business to the next level.
Speed & Quality
Fantastic Resolution: 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi5 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges:These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Pigment Black cartridge for crisp, professional text and one is a multi-colour cartridge for pictures and graphics. Both are easy to use and replace.
Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast: Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 46 seconds.6
ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.8
Ease of Use
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!
Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time. Enjoy full integration so the printer can better fit in tight workspaces.
FastFront:This innovative design feature allows for even easier replacement of your Genuine Canon Ink and papers right from the front of the machine.
Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR, PowerShot cameras, or VIXIA camcorders into beautiful prints.9
2-Line LCD:Easily set print and copy quantities while also viewing the printer's status.
Auto Scan Mode: With one press of the Scan button your original is automatically recognized and saved in the correct format.10
Auto Document Fix: This built-in software automatically analyzes and corrects both text and image documents so text will remain clear and easy to read with pronounced edges, and pictures will keep their true colour with highlights, shadows, and dots being smoothed out
Quick Start:After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds so full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct colour cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Evernote: Quickly and easily scan your documents and papers from your printer or scanner. Evernote will make your documents searchable, so you can always find what you need at anytime, on any device.
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly1 from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house.
AirPrint: Wirelessly print photos, emails, web pages, documents and more from compatible iPad, Phone or iPod touch devices to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. There's no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. Just see it, tap it, and print it!3
Super G3 Fax: The high speed business fax11 standard for colour and PC facsimiles on plain paper meets the home office workhorse with 20 coded speed dials and up to 50 incoming pages.12
Mobile Device Printing: The free EasyPhoto-Print app lets you wirelessly print and scan jpg and pdf files from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices.2
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed:Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers
Main Unit Spec
Print Speed (up to)
4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds13
Print Speed (Approx)
Black:ESAT: 9.7 ipm14
Colour:ESAT: 5.5 ipm14
Number of Nozzles
Picoliter Size (colour)
2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to)
Colour:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi5
Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi5
PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
PG-240XL XL Black Ink
PG-240 Black Ink
CL-241XL XL Colour Ink
CL-241 Colour Ink
4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder
ADF: 30 Sheets
Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing6, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print9, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote
1. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
3. Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
4. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.6.8 or higher.
5. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/9600 inch at minimum.
6. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
7. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
8. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
9. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" movie files created by Canon digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
10. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC".
11. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
12. Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1.
13. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
14. "ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set.
15. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
16. Black & white document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart. Colour document fax transmission speed is based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet. Actual transmission speed vary depending on document complexity, fax setting at receiving end, and line conditions etc.
17. Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth v2.0 technology and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
18. System requirements vary by application.
19. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.