The PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers excellent quality and convenience in a compact package. Built-in Wi-Fi®9 technology allows you to easily print and scan wirelessly, from virtually anywhere around your house. Built-in AirPrint10 compatibility allows you to print right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and with virtually no setup! Print gorgeous, borderless photos at home up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print colour resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi1, not to mention the convenience and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can change the cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
Print documents and web pages with crisp, clear text and vibrant colours while built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. Speaking of web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX6 lets you easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout.
My Image Garden software17 puts all of your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects like Fish Eye and Blur Background, Full HD Movie Print5 and more all into one convenient software application. Plus, My Image Garden adds great photo organization convenience with calendar view and facial recognition. With your memories in one place it is easy to print beautiful, borderless photos to share and enjoy. It’s also your creative coach as the software offers creative templates in various colour combinations and patterns for your fun photo projects. My Image Garden also gives you access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM14 where you can download exclusive creative projects and content.
With the Canon iEPP app11 you can also print and scan JPG and PDF files from compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices. You can create fun collages to print and share on your timeline.
Speed & Quality
Ease of Use
Speed & Quality
Terrific Resolution: This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi1 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges: These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for crisp text and one is a multi-colour cartridge for beautiful photos. Both are easy to use and replace.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast: Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 44 seconds.2
Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 9.2 images per minute (ipm) for black and 5.0 images per minute (ipm) for colour.3
ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.4
Ease of Use
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!
Full HD Movie Print: Full HD Movie Print software turns HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful photo prints.5
Fun Filter Effects: Have all sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This saves you time, helps the environment and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
FastFront: A new, convenient way to load your PIXMA printer with genuine Canon FINE ink cartridges and paper so you're ready to print as fast as ever.
Easy-WebPrint EX: Easily collect and combine multiple web pages to create and print your own layout.6
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct colour cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Auto Scan Mode: Automatically recognizes the type of original being scanned, then scans and saves with the suitable settings.7
7 Segment LED: Easily set number of copies and view printer job status.
Quick Start: After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds. So, full operation is possible in a much shorter time.
Beautiful & Borderless: Print photo lab quality from 4" x 6" up to 8.5" x 11."8
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly9 from any Wi-Fi® enabled computer around the house.
AirPrint: Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, emails, web pages and other documents directly to these devices whether you're in another room or in a different section of the house. No need to install drivers, saving you time and creating a seamless user experience.10
Mobile Printing: Take full advantage of Canon's Wi-Fi® connectivity to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.11
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper;
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster;
Matte: Matte Photo Paper;
Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
Airprint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print3, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
1. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
2. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage.
3. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. ADF copy speed is the average of ESAT in General Performance Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24735, excluding time to copy the first set.
4. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors.
5. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from "MOV" and "MP4" movie files created by select Canon EOS, PowerShot and Vixia digital cameras and camcorders. Requires a PC, or Mac with Intel® processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for "MOV" files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for "MOV" or "MP4" files.
6. Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 7 or 8 for Windows, Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista SP2 (or later) or Windows 7, or Safari 4.0 - 5.0 for Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.6.x.
7. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is available only when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC".
8. Envelopes and High Resolution Paper are NOT supported for borderless printing.
9. Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
10. Printer firmware update may be necessary for AirPrint function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or A Mac running OS 10.5.8 or later and USB cable required to perform firmware update. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
11. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
12. Print Your Days requires Microsoft Silverlight 5, an Internet connection and runs on Windows Internet Explorer 8, 9 and Google Chrome on a PC running Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Will also work in Firefox under Windows 7 (32-bit) and Windows Vista (32-bit).
13. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
14. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colours of genuine Canon inks are installed.
15. System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
16. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
17. To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.