Sophisticated Look and Feel with a New Compact Design.
If you're looking for a product with a sophisticated look and compact design that can print photo lab quality at a great value you need look no further than the PIXMA iP2700 Inkjet Photo Printer.
This stylish machine fits almost anywhere while you easily print beautiful, borderless1 photos up to 8.5" x 11", pages off the web through Easy-WebPrint EX2 or documents all with amazing quality. This is made possible thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos. The ChromaLife100+ system enables your photos to last up to 300 years when using genuine Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality photo album3. Printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II which can be accessed through the popular EasyPhoto-Print EX software. So you can make the most out of your photos and easily print as many as you want!
Speed & Quality
Ease of Use and Connectivity
Speed & Quality
Terrific Resolution — This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi4 thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges — These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for laser-quality text and one is a multi-colour cartridge for pictures. Both are easy to use and replace.
Fast 4" x 6" — Print a beautiful, borderless photo in approx. 55 seconds.5
ChromaLife100+ — This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years3 when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
Ease of Use and Connectivity
Auto Photo Fix II — This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened and colour corrected to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Beautiful & Borderless1 — Print photo lab quality from 4" x 6" up to 8.5" x 11".
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed — Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Photo Inkjet Printer
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing5, Document Printing, Photo Printing
4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 - 10.6.x6
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA iP2700 Printer Driver
Easy-Web Print EX (Windows only)6
Dimension (W x D x H):
17.6" (W) x 9.8" (D) x 5.2" (H)
11W (0.7W Standby)
Canadian 1-year limited warranty .8
What's in the Box
PIXMA iP2700 Main Unit
Ink Cartridge PG-210
Ink Cartridge CL-211
PIXMA iP2700 Software
1. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed is measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed (international link) for additional information.
2. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. Copy speed is the average of FCOT, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm (international link) for additional information.
3. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus (international link) for additional information.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
6. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows Vista or Windows XP. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
7. System requirements vary by application.
8. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.
Specifications subject to change without notice