Canon Solidifies and Extends its Strongest Colour Print Solutions Portfolio with the New imagePRESS C10000VP Digital Colour Press
Canon Expands Successful imagePRESS Technology into New Volume Segment
MISSISSAUGA, ON., April 11, 2016 - Canon Canada Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today launched the imagePRESS C10000VP Series, addressing the demand for the flexibility of digital output that meets offset print quality and colour consistency requirements. Engineered to run a wide range of media types and weights without sacrificing overall productivity, the imagePRESS C10000VP Series supports a monthly duty cycle of up to 1.5 million letter images.
The new imagePRESS Series features robust print speeds of up to 100 letter images per minute with the imagePRESS C10000VP and 80 letter images per minute with the imagePRESS C8000VP, on all supported media weights up to 350 gsm. Delivering vibrant, stable output, high productivity and reliability, the Series is designed for demanding production environments at commercial printers, in-plants, transaction and direct mail service providers alike.
The imagePRESS C10000VP Series includes a number of features to help enhance output quality:
· Offset-like, vibrant & stable output quality with high resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi, real-time, automatic colour control and adjustments, more accurate calibration using new inline spectrophotometric sensors and unique Gloss Optimization technology to help match gloss levels of the printed image to the substrate it is printed on.
· Outstanding performance and machine uptime thanks to dual fixing technology to maintain high productivity, print speeds up to 100 images per minute on all supported media weights, serviceability improvements and extensive key operator maintenance.
· Wide range of media support from 60 gsm (uncoated) and 70 gsm (coated) up to 350 gsm, delivering high quality output even on textured media and supported specialties including vellum, film and synthetics thanks to the excellent transfer efficiency of the Series’ CV toner; all resulting in an expanded array of products imagePRESS users can produce.
· A versatile in-line finishing portfolio, well known with the imagePRESS colour portfolio will comprise Canon and select third party finishers including a new professional creasing module for quality appearance of half folded leaflets and saddle-stitched booklets and in general, a white-paper-in, finished-product-out workflow.
· Streamlined workflow support and integration is powered by a choice of the latest PRISMAsync Colour Print Server and Fiery-based imagePRESS Servers with new Fiery FS200 Pro System. All smoothly integrate with Océ PRISMAprepare professional make-ready solutionand supported third party workflows.
The Canon imagePRESS C10000VP Series is available immediately through Canon Authorized Dealers and Canon Business Solutions Division.
About Canon Canada Inc.
Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canon Canada Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon USA, is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business and medical digital imaging solutions. Innovation and cutting-edge technology have been essential ingredients in Canon's success. Canon Canada Inc. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 per cent Canadian-based service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon Canada Inc. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility.
# # #
Availability, prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.