CANON CANADA ANNOUNCES NEW SHORT THROW LCOS PROJECTOR WITH OUTSTANDING LENS SHIFT IDEAL FOR APPLICATIONS REQUIRING REMARKABLE IMAGE QUALITY AND INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY
0.56:1 Short Throw Ratio combined with 0-75 percent Vertical Lens Shift, and Canon's Amazing Image Quality, makes the REALiS WUX450ST a Unique Projector
MISSISSAUGA, ON., March 16, 2016 – Canon Canada Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, introduces the REALiS WUX450ST Pro AV LCOS Projector. The newest short throw projector in Canon’s non-interchangeable lens product line, the REALiS WUX450ST combines native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), 4500 lumens of brightness, and Canon’s LCOS technology with AISYS-enhancement to project bright, highly detailed/contrasted and colour accurate images – all in a compact size (only 13.9 pounds). The REALiS WUX450ST projector’s 1.35x optical zoom, short throw ratio of 0.56:1 and 0–75 percent vertical lens shift help provide outstanding installation flexibility, as does the model’s HDBaseTä receiver1 which allows uncompressed HD video, audio and control signals to be transmitted over one single LAN cable up to a maximum distance of 328 feet (100m).
· Genuine Canon Lens – utilizes a combination of dual-sided aspherical and Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) lens elements, as well as a wide F2.7 aperture, to produce sharp and clear images, even when projecting on curved surfaces.
· Canon’s LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement – LCOS is an advanced hybrid technology renowned for delivering virtually seamless images and low-latency playback for improved display of video content. The patented AISYS (Aspectual Illumination System) Optical Engine also helps ensure the projector delivers an ideal combination of both brightness (up to 4500 Lumens) and contrast ratio (up to 2000:1).
· Advanced Colour Management – a cornerstone of Canon products, the REALiS WUX450ST projector’s sophisticated system delivers highly accurate colour reproduction.
· Dynamic Gamma – analyzes individual areas of an image for specific, independent contrast adjustment so light and dark areas do not appear over or under exposed.
· Memory Colour Correction – enhances skin tones and other colour features for rich, vivid results that look striking to the human eye.
· 6-Axis Colour Adjust – allows fine-tuning of the hue and saturation of each of the primary and secondary colours – ideal for those users with the most exacting imaging requirements.
Ease of Installation
· 4-Point Keystone Correction – allows the corners of the image to be independently adjusted to help facilitate optimal image reproduction.
· Built-in Edge Blending – enables the projection of one seamless, large image from multiple projectors without the need of special software.
· 360-degree Vertical Installation – allows the projector to be positioned anywhere on the vertical axis3. Fan speed can also be adjusted to help optimize results (depending on projector positioning).
Versatile Connectivity and Network Management
About Canon Canada Inc.
*Availability, prices, and specifications of all products are subject to change without notice. Actual prices are set by individual dealers and may vary.
DICOM is the registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standards publications relating to digital communications of medical information. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
1The combination of a TX (transmitter) and RX (receiver) is required in order to create an HDBaseT system. Since the RX (receiver) is built into these models, and the TX (transmitter) is sold separately by another manufacturer – functionality cannot be guaranteed. Please check compatibility before use.
2This model is not cleared or approved for medical diagnosis and should not be used for these purposes.
3When standing the projector straight up or down, lamp life may be shortened.