Built-in Wireless1printing and scanning, a compact and stylish design with innovative features - meet the PIXMA MP495 Wireless Photo All-In-One. The MP495 brings high quality performance, ease of use and convenience together in one printer. You will also be able to continue your Wi-Fi photo printing with ease from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices2.
For the first time in home photo printing you can print still photographs from your captured HD movies with extraordinary technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints!3The MP495 delivers a 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi4with Canon’s patented Hybrid Ink System. So, you’ll have a pigment black ink for crisp text and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5” x 11” all with outstanding quality. Auto Photo Fix II technology automatically analyzes and applies image correction, red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images.
For your scanning needs, Auto Document Fix automatically delivers advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction for text that’s easy to read, and pictures that maintain colour tone and contrast. While Auto Scan Mode5automatically recognizes the type of original you’re scanning, then scans and saves with the appropriate settings. Do you want to easily print from the web? Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX6software lets you clip, collect, and combine multiple web pages into your own layout and even add text.
Speed & Quality
Ease of Use
Speed & Quality
Terrific Resolution:This level of quality is achieved by 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi4thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. This delivers superb quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
High Performance Ink Cartridges:These two genuine Canon ink cartridges contain specially formulated inks for great document and photo quality. One is a Black cartridge for crisp text and one is a multi-colour cartridge for beautiful photos. Both are easy to use and replace.
ChromaLife100+:This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.7
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast:Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 41 seconds.8
Ease of Use
Full HD Movie Print:The all new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints.3
7 Segment LED:Easily set number of copies and view printer job status.
Auto Photo Fix II:This technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened with correct colour cast to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Auto Document Fix:Auto Document Fix delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. So, your document text can be darkened with pronounced edges for clear, sharp text that?s easy to read, and pictures will maintain colour tone and contrast.
Auto Scan Mode:Automatically recognizes the type of original being scanned, then scans and saves the suitable settings5.
Easy-WebPrint EX:Print what you want off the web, easily. Easy-WebPrint EX software allows you to clip, collect and combine different web pages so you can create your own layout. Take different sections of different websites and put them all on one page. Move, resize and trim your clips, insert notes and text, make it a portrait or landscape, print up to 3 columns on a page and even save the layout as a PDF file.6
Quick Start:After pressing the power button you can begin inputting commands in mere seconds.
Built-In Wireless:Print or scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer almost anywhere around the house.1
Smartphone Printing:Take full advantage of Canon's fantastic Wi-Fi printing technology to unlock, print and share your stored images right on the spot. Print your photos wirelessly from compatible iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices.2
Hi-Speed USB:Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Plain:Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss:Photo Paper Pro Platinum,Glossy:Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss:Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte:Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag"™;Envelope:U.S.# 10 Envelope
Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing10, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Smartphone Photo Printing10, Full HD Movie Print3, Photo Printing
Output Tray Capacity
Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets
Copy Speed (up to)
FCOT Colour: Approx. 26 seconds9
Reduction / Enlargement
25% - 400%
4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Image Repeat, Manual Colour Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy
Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Optical:1200 x 2400 dpiInterpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Auto Scan Mode5, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan,Scan to Memory
48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size
8.5" x 11.7"
Wi-Fi LED, 7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start
Windows® 7, Windows Vista® , Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x11
Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1
Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM
PIXMA MP495 Printer Driver
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only)6
Full HD Movie Print3
MP Navigator EX
Dimension (W x D x H)
17.8" W x 13.2"D x 6.0" H
1- year limited warranty12
What's in the Box
Ink Cartridge PG-210
Ink Cartridge CL-211
1. Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2. Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App StoreSM, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free in the Android Market. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, iPod touch and Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later.
3. "Full HD Movie Print" is available from 'MOV' movie files created by Canon digital cameras. From PC, or Mac with Intel® processor. Requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later, or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later.
4. Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Colour ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
5. For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "save to PC".
6. Compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 in Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP only. Not included on installation CD. Requires Internet connection during installation.
7. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus (link international) for additional details.
8. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used and page coverage. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed (link international) for additional details.
9. ISO/IEC 24734, 24735 define the default print and copy speed measurement methods. Print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734, excluding time to print the first set. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm (link international) for additional details.
10. Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy and Matte Photo Paper.
11. System requirements vary by application.
12. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.